Download Get My Ancestors
Earlier versions will not log into new FamilySearch because of changes made to the new FamilySearch website when they updated their website Dec 13, 2010.
- The installer should open by itself once the download is complete.
- Once the installer window starts click "Continue"
- The default location for your installation will be to your main Hard Drive in the "Applications" directory. If you should chose to change the install to a separate Hard Drive you can do so by clicking the "Change Install Location" button.
- *Please note that Get My Ancestors will be installed to the "Applications" directory without regard to the Hard Drive you choose.
- Once you have decided where your application will be installed, click "Install". If you have a system password you may be asked to enter it at this point depending on your personal settings. (This information is NOT retrieved by Ohana Software, your information is secure) Installation times will vary depending on your system.
- Once the installation is complete, click "Close" and the Installer will exit. Use a Finder window to navigate to your Applications directory and launch Get My Ancestors.
After registering you should go to the buy page and click on the the Get My Ancestors product. You will not be asked for any payment or credit card information. It is totally FREE but you do need a license.
System requirents for Get My Ancestors
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 or Intel Mac
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768 or greater recommended
- Files created work with Personal Ancestral File 5 and FamilyInsight
Discover FamilyInsight for Mac or WindowsGet a license for FamilyInsight now >>
Learn more about FamilyInsight
FamilySearch and the FamilySearch Logo are trademarks licensed to the Genealogical Society of Utah and are registered in the United States of America and other countries